Raiders sign free agent wide receiver Ryan Grant
- Falcons give DT Jarrett 4-year extension
- 49ers sign K Gould to 4-year contract
- Titans LB-DL Morgan says he's retiring
- QB Smith out of brace from grisly injury
- Vikings backup RB Thomas gets 3-game ban
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) Free agent wide receiver Ryan Grant has signed with the Oakland Raiders.
The Raiders announced the move Wednesday. Grant made a career-best 10 starts last season for the Colts and played in 14 games overall, finishing with 35 catches for 334 yards and a touchdown in his lone season with Indianapolis after spending his first four years with Washington.
He had a career-high 45 receptions for 573 yards and four TDs in 2017.
Grant, a fifth-round draft pick by the Redskins in 2014 out of Tulane, has started 25 career games and played in 78.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 3, 2019