Kevin Hogan agrees to 1-year deal with Broncos
- Redskins LB Foster hurts leg, carted off
- Rape trial to begin for ex-TE Winslow
- Browns surprise Hunt at RB's baptism
- Indy adds ex-Ole Miss QB Kelly to roster
- SC tax break for Panthers near passage
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos are bringing back quarterback Kevin Hogan on a one-year deal.
Hogan was claimed by Denver off waivers from Washington last September and spent the rest of the season on the active roster. He didn't attempt a pass for the Broncos.
The 6-foot-3, 218-pound Hogan was taken by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 draft. After being waived, he suited up for the Cleveland Browns in '16 and '17, where he threw for 621 yards, four touchdowns and seven interceptions.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2019