Highly recruited guard Harlond Beverly signs with Miami
- Ex-Auburn assistant avoids jail time
- Payments from settlement set to begin
- Seton Hall hires alumnus Felt as AD
- UNC transfer Woods happy at S. Carolina
- Florida lands ex-Cleveland St. G Appleby
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) Highly recruited 6-foot-4 guard Harlond Beverly has signed with the Miami Hurricanes.
A native of Farmington Hills, Michigan, Beverly joined Montverde (Florida) Academy for his senior season and led the team to a 22-3 record and the semifinals of the high school nationals.
Beverly also considered signing with Michigan State, Georgia, Michigan, Indiana and Kansas.
He's joined in the Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class by Anthony Walker of Nottingham, Maryland, and Isaiah Wong of Trenton, New Jersey, who both committed during the November signing period.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 17, 2019