|1:30 PM PT2:30 PM MT3:30 PM CT4:30 PM ET8:30 PM GMT4:30 PM 北京时间1:30 PM MST3:30 PM EST, Mar 13, 2019
CenturyLink Arena, Boise, Idaho
Hall, Montana St. beat Idaho 75-71 in Big Sky tourney
- Big East to invite UConn to rejoin
- Yale, ex-hooper settle expulsion lawsuit
- Calipari signs 10-year, $86M extension
- At least 6 programs to face allegations
- Idaho fires coach Verlin after probe
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Tyler Hall had 23 points and 10 rebounds as Montana State narrowly beat Idaho 75-71 in the first round of the Big Sky Conference tournament on Wednesday.
Trevon Allen had 21 points and six rebounds for the Vandals (5-27). Jared Rodriguez added 18 points and seven rebounds. Cameron Tyson had 17 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 13, 2019